Payroll /Benefits Adminstrator
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Gladewater National Bank is in need of a payroll administrator and/or benfits administrator to manage the payroll process for the bank and to administer benefits for its staff. We have over 50 employees which are a mix of salaried, hourly and commission based. We are growing rapidly. We recently moved our payroll function and benefits adminstration function in-house. Prior it was managed by an affiliate. The affiliate can provide assistance on an as-needed basis. We will consider a part-time candidate if desirable for the candidate if for one of the two functions (benefits or payroll). The position will initially be based in Gladewater, TX. At a later date, there will be option to work from a Tyler office. Financial assistance to defray comuting to Gladewater from Tyler may be available. |
Bank's employees are located in multiple states.
|Duties:||- Manage entire payroll process.|
- Work with staff to assist in time keeping.
- Work with staff to enroll for benefits, assist staff for benefit related items. Assist with HR policy formation and administration.
- Assist with HRIS record-keeping.
- Job may include other general administrative duties. (A/P, Bookkeeping, etc.)
|Qualifications:||- Team Player! |
- Servant attitude. We work to SUPPORT our staff. We are not people that COMMAND compliance with rules, policies and etc. We find solutions which comply, but also serve our staff.
- 2+ Years Experience in administering payroll or benefits.
- Experience in payroll administration in states other than Texas a plus.
- Experience in both areas (payroll and benefits) a plus.
- Experience in book-keeping a plus. May be reuquired to assist in acounting. May have some accounting (GL entry) duties.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.